Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Moving

Ok - I realize this is silly. I JUST started this blog. But I'm not really loving the blogger comment format. I don't like that I can't reply to comments directly on the blog or that email address isn't required so that I can't reply to people personally. And part of the reason I wanted to blog is so that I could connect with the people that are stopping by to read my thoughts.

Perhaps I should have played around with a few different blog sites to see what I would like better before I jumped in? But the decision to start the blog was such a spur of the moment thing. And I hardly think I've developed a huge following so I don't think this will affect too many people quite yet. So I've moved to:
http://supposedtobemysymphony.wordpress.com/ and I hope this isn't a huge pain for many of you. Judging from Google Analytics, there's not many of you so this might be the right time to do it.

Anybody have any hate towards wordpress that might make me change my mind? If not, meet me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment